ESMT Berlin awards scholarships for women in leadership positions
– Ten scholarships for three executive education programs
– Full and partial scholarships worth up to EUR 22,900 per course
– Application deadline on April 30, 2018
ESMT Berlin awards several executive education scholarships to promote women in management positions. Of these, two full scholarships are available for the Executive Transition Program (ETP), each worth EUR 22,900, and for the German-language General Management Seminar (GMS), each worth EUR 16,900. Qualified candidates can apply until April 30, 2018.
The scholarships are aimed at talented female executives who want to prepare, for example, for a management position, become responsible for a division, or lead an international project. After successful completion of the seminars, the participants receive the Postgraduate Diploma in Advanced Management.
In addition, the following partial scholarships are available:
– Two scholarships for the ETP covering 50% of the tuition fee. ESMT is awarding these scholarships together with the 30% Club, a worldwide initiative that aims to increase the number of women in management positions.
– Two scholarships for the GMS covering 50% of the tuition fee.
– A scholarship of EUR 5,000 for the program Bringing Technology to Market (BTM), which takes place in the China, Germany and the United States. The scholarship is aimed at women in leadership positions who are responsible for marketing products and services in global B2B markets.
– A scholarship of 50% of the tuition fee for the BTM. The ESMT also awards this scholarship together with the 30% Club.
“The Executive Transition Program was the decisive step for my career and my life,” said Nontuthuko Mgabhi, General Manager Human Resources at Richards Bay Coal Terminal Co. and scholarship recipient of the Executive Transition Program in 2016/17. “The mixture of a practice-oriented curriculum, a fantastic faculty, and the opportunity to build an unparalleled network of peers and mentors makes the seminar first-class.” Nontuthuko Mgabhi was promoted to general manager after completing the ETP.
To apply, candidates should submit the completed application form, a CV, and a motivation letter by e-mail. The candidates‘ application documents will be reviewed and evaluated by a jury headed by Claudia Nemat, member of the Deutsche Telekom AG Executive Board, Technology and Innovation.
„We are pleased to be able to offer even more scholarships for talented women this year,“ commented Norbert Sack, dean of Executive Education at ESMT Berlin. „It is very important to ESMT to support the growth of female leaders and to promote greater diversity in companies.“
Further information about the scholarships: .
Further information about the individual further education seminars:
– General Management Seminar:
– Executive Transition Program:
– Bringing Technology to Market:
Ulrike Schwarzberg, +49 (0) 30 21231-1066,
Martha Ihlbrock, +49 (0) 30 21231-1043,
About ESMT Berlin
ESMT Berlin was founded by 25 leading global companies and institutions. The international business school offers a full-time MBA, an executive MBA, a master’s in management, as well as open enrollment and customized executive education programs. ESMT focuses on three main topics: leadership, innovation, and analytics. ESMT faculty publishes in top academic journals. Additionally, the business school provides an interdisciplinary platform for discourse between politics, business, and academia. The business school is based in Berlin, Germany, with Schloss Gracht as an additional location near Cologne. ESMT is a private business school with the right to grant PhDs and is accredited by the German state, AACSB, AMBA, EQUIS, and FIBAA.